13 months to 17 months
Toddlers are always on the move, and making life Fun! Everything can turn into a learning experience. Our teachers continue to explore the world around them through toddlers eyes.
“The staff goes over and beyond making learning fun for my child!” - Suzy M., Spring, TX
Toddler Curriculum includes:
Our highly acclaimed toddler curriculum uses Funshine Express curriculum, which includes Spanish, sign language, introduction to letters, numbers, and colors, as well as weekly themes and Bible verses each month. We strive to develop partnerships with parents and encourage open and frequent communication.
Our classrooms are warm, and offer a homelike environment, where they can practice their skills in all areas of development.
Toddlers activities include:
- books, blocks, puzzles
- learning centers for literacy, sensory, science and art
- action and reaction toys
- hands-on projects to stimulate the mind, and increase small motor skills
- a fun, safe 10,000 sq. foot sport court play environment for tumbling, playing, and imagination
- daily reports on nap time, toilet training, and meal
- close attention to each child, to serve each child according to their needs
- lots of fun and hugs!
Our goals in our highly acclaimed toddler program are:
- building language skills
- recognizing good citizenship
- fine and gross motor skills
Above all we want your toddler to feel like this is their second home! Champions Learning Academy has a loving, christian based atmosphere!
> Toddlers A (13-17 months)