Summer at Champions Learning Academy - Summer Schedules
We will be going to the park and participating in other outdoor activities often through the summer. Houston weather can be very hot during the summer, but we are determined to have fun but stay cool. So we are asking that you provide your child with a backpack with the following:
- Sunscreen in a Ziploc bag and labeled.
- Change of clothing (for water days/just in case).
- Water bottle-kids can fill up at the school
- Swim wear and towel
If your child requires any medication please make sure the office has a signed medication form on file. Please label all items.
Summer Camp Activities
- Face painting
- Talent Day Friday’s
- Investigating reptiles and birds
- Science experiments
- Creating photo books
- Field Trips
- Making Friends
- Theme Weeks
- Water Days
- Cooking Days
- Visits from the Community (Firemen, EMS, Dentist, etc)
- Back to school parties
- and much more!!
Summer Calendars and Information